It's been raining outside for five days. Kinda matches my mood today.
The good news: I'm finally within range with my TSH level, so my endocrinologist gave the go-ahead to do a letrozole cycle, 5 mg.
The bad news: I went in for an u/s today, and my biggest follicles were each 13 mm. On CD13. UGGHH! I go back for another u/s in 4 days, but Mark goes out of town in 5 days. Looks like I'm not responding well with letrozole anymore. So basically I'm in a year into this baby-making thing, and I'm back at the beginning with trying to figure out how to make me ovulate. It sounds like my doctor feels like I'm a good candidate for IVF, but our insurance doesn't cover any of it. Which means the next step will probably make us $16,000 poorer.
A tale of PCOS, infertility, love, life and trying to adapt to the curveballs life throws at us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment